Terms and Conditions for current students
It is a condition of using Housing for students at RMIT that you accept the following conditions:
1. You acknowledge that Housing for students at RMIT is an information exchange service only:
RMIT University does not:
- inspect or otherwise endorse properties.
- interview housing providers for suitability.
- act as an agent for or negotiate on behalf of parties.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the housing and amenities are suitable for your purposes prior to making a decision about renting.
- RMIT University does not guarantee the availability of Housing for students at RMIT or that access to Housing for students at RMIT will be free of defects, viruses or errors.
- RMIT University does not store housing listings indefinitely. It is your responsibility to retain a hard copy of the listing should it be required in the future.
RMIT University welcomes feedback from students. Any feedback provided by you will be managed in accordance with the RMIT Student feedback policy.
Please also refer to important information for students.